To sign up for Challo you have to provide CafeX with information about your organization so that we can create a tenant for you to use. This allows CafeX to administer the features and settings that are applicable to you.
Your CafeX account manager will guide you through the process. If you do not know who your account manager is:
- Visit https://www.cafex.com
- Click Book a demo
- Select a suitable time to schedule a meeting with the CafeX Sales team.
CafeX creates a new tenancy for your organization and makes you a tenant’s administrator, unless you join an existing tenancy.
You will receive an email that invites you to begin using Challo.
Challo manages your identity in the following ways:
- By email, you click Verify, in the email you receive, you are ready to start using Challo.
- Or use one of the following external providers where appropriate:
Login with Microsoft supports the following:
- Azure AD work accounts
- Azure AD personal accounts
- Azure AD Connect
- Windows Live
Important: If you are a system administrator for an enterprise, register your organization’s email domain with your Challo account manager. When someone signs up with a matching email domain, Challo adds them to your organization’s Challo account automatically.