The office suite integration installs a CafeX enterprise applications into your Office 365 account. Your Office 365 users can access CafeX using Office 365.
When installation is complete, CafeX can perform the following:
- Update Outlook calendar events with connection details for meetings you schedule.
- Access teams and groups in your organization to associate them with your organization’s CafeX account.
CafeX only makes use of a single client ID and secret to access your Microsoft Office365.
As a tenant’s administrator, to install CafeX into your Office 365 account:
- Open your Profile menu> Tenant Settings > Office Suite
- In the Type drop down, choose Microsoft
- Click Install for Office 365
- You see the following message if the the suite configuration is already complete:
Microsoft Tenant Installed
- Follow the instructions on screen.
CafeX requests application consent, for example:
- After integration Office suite, shows: Microsoft tenant installed.
To verify the application privileges, see the Microsoft Azure documentation: Configure the way end-users consent to an application in Azure Active Directory.
To enable the CafeX application for your users in Azure,
- In Azure, visit CafeX under enterprise application
- Click Properties.
- Set enabled for users to sign-in? to Yes
- Set Visible to users? to Yes
- Click Save
If you do not want all users to see CafeX, specify individual users or groups.