If you are a Google Suite (G Suite) administrator, you authorize Challo to access Drive and manage calendar events on behalf of your organization.
Important: You cannot integrate with G Suite if you use a Gmail account that is not part of G Suite.
As an administrator of your G Suite, to install Challo into your G Suite:
- Open your Profile menu > Tenant settings > Office Suite
- In the Type drop down, choose Google
- Click Integrate with Google
- Follow the instructions
- Challo installs an enterprise application into your G Suite domain
As a GSuite administrator, you manage your Apps from your Google Admin. Challo is a Marketplace app.
Challo authorization and API scopes
Challo uses a 2-legged OAuth 2.0 flow to act on behalf of your organization’s members. Challos requests the following API scopes:
- Read, compose, send, and permanently delete all your email from Gmail.
- Challo manages your Challo assistant mailbox with this scope.
- See, edit, share, and permanently delete all the calendars that you can access using Google Calendar.
- Challo manages calendar events with this scope.
- See, edit, create and delete all of your Google Drive files.
- Challo retrieves and updates Google Drive files with this scope.
- View your email address.
- See your personal info, including any personal info you’ve made publicly available.
Disabling automatic hangouts to events
When you schedule a meeting using Google Calendar, Hangouts automatically adds a video call event to your calendar.
The Hangouts video call overrides the Challo meeting details and stop the people you invite from joining the meeting.
As an administrator, To disable automatic Google Hangout events, see: Disable automatic video calls in Google Calendar