To use CafeX, you need sign up. See: Signing up to Challo.
To login to CafeX:
- Go to the CafeX home page:
- Click Sign in
- Complete the following as appropriate:
- Click on the external provider link (for example, Sign in with Google) and complete your login, or
- Enter your Username and Password.
Sign in with Microsoftsupports the following:
- Azure AD work accounts
- Azure AD personal accounts
- Azure AD Connect
- Windows Live
- When you finish logging in, CafeX displays your home screen.
If you attempt to sign in with incorrect credentials too many times, Challo locks your account for an hour and sends you an email that you can use to unlock your account.
See: Your Challo menu
Resetting your password
If you are using Challo to authenticate and have forgotten your password, or need to reset it:
- Go to: https://www.cafex.com/signup
- Click Forgotten password?
- Follow the instructions on screen, and enter your Email Address
- When you receive an email from Challo, follow the link to reset your password.
If you are using a single-sign-on process, such as Google or Microsoft, you have to follow their procedure to reset your password.