To send files or content to a Workspace:
- Open your mail client.
- Attach the files to send to the Workspace.
- Include links to other application resources. See: Sharing content from other applications and services.
- Add your the email address of the Challo Assistant as a recipient:
- Include any other workspace participants you want to send the file to.
- Participants you include become members of the workspace, if they are not already.
- See: Finding the Challo Assist for a workspace
- Send the email.
- Files you include in your email are uploaded to the workspace.
- Challo detects URLs of application resources to add them on the workspace, as an application entry.
- Challo marks the email as read, and leaves it in the assistant's mailbox on the mail server.
Important: Your email provider may prevent certain files from being sent to the workspace.
For details on file types Challo supports, see Adding content to your workspace.