Sending content to a track
Modified on: Mon, 15 Nov, 2021 at 8:59 AM
To send files or content to a track:
- Open your mail client.
- Attach the files to send to the track.
- Include links to other application resources. See: Sharing content from other applications and services
- Challo detects URLs of application resources to add them on the track, as an application entry.
- Add your the email address of the Challo Assistant as a recipient:
- Include any other track participants you want to send the file to.
- Participants you include become members of the track, if they are not already.
- See: Finding the Challo Assist for a Track
- Send the email.
Important: Your email provider may prevent certain files from being sent to the Track.
For details on file types Challo supports, see Adding content to your track.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.