Presenting content allows meetings participants to view the same portion of a document as the presenter. As a presenter navigates a document, meeting participants accompany the presenter, so that everyone can see the same part of the document at the same time. As a presenter, you do not share your screen, instead Challo opens a view to display the document.
Presenting content ensures that only the documents is visible during a meeting, because you can only present Challo content. Other sensitive information, such as application windows, or pop-up alerts remain out of sight.
- Challo gives meeting guests temporary access to content as you present it during a meeting, that they cannot open track content otherwise.
- Track members can view track content even if you do not present it.
You can present the following Challo content:
- Any content from a track that you use to host a meeting.
- Any content that you upload to a chat channels or direct messages that you use to host a meeting.
You can present the following file types during a meeing:
- Image files (Including: PNG, GIF, and JPEG)
- Google drive files (Including: Docs, Sheets, and Slides)
To present content:
- During a meeting, click the present button
- Follow the dialog on screen to select the content to present.
To stop presenting, click the present button.
During a presentation, you can stop following the presenter and navigate the document on your own. To continue following the presenter, click You are no longer following the presenter.
Track content presentation permissions
A track coordinator can set permissions to control how meeting participants present content. See: Track presentation permissions.