Leaving a workspace
To leave a workspace
- Go to your workspace.
- Open the information panel
- Open All Members > See All
- Find your name and click cross to leave the track.
Important: Every workspace requires at least one workspace coordinator. You cannot leave a workspace if you are the only coordinator of it.
Ending a workspace
To end a workspace:
- Click Workspace configuration
- Click Configure workspace
- Click Delete
- Click Confirm Delete
You can no longer access the workspace, or the workspace content. Challo removes the workspace from your menu.
If you end a workspace, all the workspace breakout rooms end too.
Challo does keep an archive of your workspace. Your tenant’s administrator can restore workspaces that you delete, see: Managing members’ workspaces.