Leaving a track
To leave a track
- Go to your track.
- Click Members.
- Depending on your role do the following:
- If you are not a track coordinator:
- Click Leave track.
- If you are a track coordinator:
- Click remove members )
- Select yourself to remove.
- Click Confirm.
Important: Every track requires at least one track coordinator, you cannot leave a track if you are the only coordinator of it.
Ending a track
To end a track:
- Go to your track’s OVERVIEW
- Click Configure
- Click Delete
- Click Confirm Delete
You can no longer access the track, or the track content. Challo removes the track from your menu.
If you end a track, all the track breakout rooms end too.
Challo does keep an archive of your track. Your tenant’s administrator can restore tracks that you delete, see: Managing members’ tracks.