To update or configure the details of a workspace, as a coordinator:
- Go to your workspace
- Open the Workspace configuration
- Click Configure workspace
- Update your workspace as necessary.
- Click Update
The following configuration items are available:
|Workspace title||The workspace title, as it appears on the menu.|
|Subtitle||Provides a short subtitle for your workspace.|
|Summary||Provides a long and detailed description of your workspace.|
|Record meetings||Enable to automatically record all meetings that workspace members have on the workspace.|
|Meeting access controls||See: Meeting access controls|
|Content presentation permissions||Control if members can present content during a meeting—See: workspace presentation permissions.|
|Request transfer||See: Transferring ownership of a workspace|
|Chat access settings||Set the permissions for member roles to view and send chat messages—See: Managing workspace chat permissions.|
In addition, use this dialog to set and update workspace fields. See: Using workspace fields.
Workspace presentation permissions
As a workspace coordinator, you can configure the presentation permissions to only allow the presentation of content that has approval during a meeting.
To configure the workspace presentation permission, select a suitable permission from the of the following:
- Allow presentation of workspace content—During a meeting, a workspace member can present any content.
- Only allow presentation of approved workspace content—During a meeting, a workspace member requires an approval before they can present content.
- Prevent presentation of workspace content—During a meeting, workspace members cannot present track content.
If you select Only allow presentation of approved workspace content, during a meeting, you can present workspace content, only if the following conditions are met:
- You complete an approval request for the content.
- Everyone on the approval request responds.
- Everyone approves the content, and no one declines it.
Important: Workspace members can still open and view the content. This setting allows workspace members presenting to guests, who do not have access to workspace content.