In a track, your track resources are on the left of your screen:
To view a track resource, click on it.
Managing track entries
To manage a track resource, click the ellipse () next to the entry.
The following actions are available on a track resource entry:
- Rename—Rename the resource in the track
- Copy link—Copy a link to the resource that your clipboard that you can share with other members
- Set as default track view—The resource you set to the default track view loads first when members open the track.
- Delete—Removes the track resource
- Open new windows—Opens the resource in a new browser window, or application
- Download—Downloads the resource to your local device.
Some resources have additional actions available.
Each track entry has a context menu, that you can use to collaborate on the document—see: Using the track entry context menu.
See also: Managing file uploads.
There are many ways you can add content to a track.
Track resources include entries for the following:
Entity Type and Icon
Use the email entity to read the emails your track’s Challo assistant receives.
Emails also include the following Entities:
Challo groups emails with the same subject together, so that you can follow a thread.
The calendar event entity contains details of meetings that track members schedule.
A recurring meeting displays the date of the next meeting event.
When a meeting session takes place, Challo adds a new meeting event to the track.
Use the file attachment entity to view attachments
Use the Link entity to visit an external resource
Use folders to organize your content.
Meeting session entries
Use the recording entity to replay live sessions after they finish.
Use the transcript entity to review what was said during meetings.
You can upload any files to a Challo track. Challo renders the following file types within the track:
- Web Images
- Word Documents
- Excel Spreadsheets
- Powerpoint Presentations
Challo provides members with an option to download file types that cannot render in the browser
Exporting folder contents
To export or download a folder’s content:
- Select the folder and click ellipsis()
- Click Export folder contents
- Challo creates a zip-filefor the folder to download, that includes the following files:
- Any file uploaded to a track
- Any file you have sent to the Challo assistant.
- For example, PDFs, Word documents, image files.
- The following track resources are not included:
- Files from application integrations, such as Google Drive or One Drive.
- Emails, meeting records, and meeting recordings.
- There is a connection limit of 30-minutes to export and download.