Challo key features
Modified on: Fri, 12 Nov, 2021 at 6:58 AM
Challo is a collaboration tool for enterprises for working with partners and customers across topics. Features include:
- Schedule meetings
- Share voice and video directly from your browser.
- Challo supports high definition video, 720HD by default.
- Join meetings by telephone.
- Screen sharing from Chrome allows members to view native desktop applications.
- If you enable this feature, Challo records meetings and provides transcripts for audit and reference purposes.
- Start workspaces
- Invite members to use tracks to keep information relating to a topic and your meetings in one place.
- Share the files and web applications you already use with all members.
- Coordinate and monitor the tasks your track members have.
- Track members can share text chat, that members can review.
- Chat with individuals or groups from your organization.
- Challo assistants—Email your assistant to:
- create new tracks,
- schedule meeting,
- send content directly to a track.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.