Action links let track members associate track actions with each other in meaningful ways. They help track members see how actions relate to other actions.
Each action link is made of a pair of inward and outward labels, that explain how the actions link together.
For example, you can create the labels:
- is blocked by
A track member uses the labels to create links when adding or updating an action, for example:
- Fill kettle blocks Boil kettle
- Boil kettle is blocked by Fill kettle
As a track member, to set action links, see Managing track actions.
As an administrator to create action links:
- From your fast track menu, click Tenant settings
- Click Action link types
- Specify the outward and inward labels
- If necessary click Add to add more pairs of labels.
- Click Update.