Present to share track resources with meeting participants. To share other types of content see: Sharing your screen
During a meeting, to present content:
- Use your track to navigate to the content to present.
- Click the PRESENT
Important: you cannot click PRESENT if you are viewing the video of the meeting session.
- You now present this content to all meeting participants.
- If you move to another track resource, participants follow you.
To stop presenting content, perform one of the follow actions:
- Click Return to video
- Click PRESENT
- Click the Active speaker in the meeting activity command
- Click the video of participant
When following a participant's presentation, to switch between the active video and the presenter click the appropriate choice on the meeting activity
- Presenting does not share the content of your screen. It directs track members to the same content you are viewing.
- Track members do not have to view your presentation, they can stop following you.
See also: Sharing your screen