CaféX is pleased to announce General Availability of CaféX Fusion Client SDK 3.0.6 and Live Assist ® Release 1.36.0.
CaféX Fusion Client SDK & Live Assist as a live digital customer engagement solution not only provides in-application voice and video support via a simple API, but it also enables an enterprise user to see an online visitor’s web or mobile application screen, temporarily take control of the app to navigate for the visitor, draw on his or her screen using a simple pen tool, as well as push links, pictures and documents from a relevant knowledge base to the visitor. Live Assist is simple to set up, deploy and integrate, with only two lines of code needed for enablement within websites or mobile applications. Live Assist also supports voice/video and data channel integration with existing enterprise SIP infrastructures, including contact centers, unified communications platforms and MCUs.
FCSDK 3.0.6 introduces:
- No new features in this release, bug fixes only.
FCSDK 3.0.6 resolves:
- Android API must block attempts to make concurrent calls
- iOS API must block attempts to make concurrent calls
- Video lag from browser to IOS (more prominent on Chrome)
- Multiple active calls share the same audio track and cannot be muted independently
- When video on hold is off, calls on Firefox cannot handle reINVITEs with video disabled
- FCSDK_HOME not updated when upgrading as non-root
Live Assist 1.36 introduces:
- Support for positioning co-browsing popup window
- Dynamic masking of elements
- Touch support in IE/Edge
Live Assist 1.36 resolves:
- Out of stack space/range error, and no form editor in co-browse with large DOM
- Document sharing UI displayed on error scenarios
- SVG in IE not being replicated to agent
- iOS onTerminated should have different reasons depending on how it's invoked
- iOS: onTerminated being called twice
- Agent assist form editor button should ignore hidden input fields
- Div with negative top CSS value not replicated
Available from https://download.cafex.com
FCSDK 3.0.6 runs on FAS 2.5.3. You can either perform a new install or upgrade your existing FAS cluster. We recommend upgrading if you have applied SSL certificates to your cluster as they will be retained.
For any assistance or issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Support Manager