To change the default keystore passwords on the application server, perform the following steps:
1. Login to the Application Server Management Console: https://<FQDN>:9990
2. In the Management Console, from the top-right menu select Profiles.
3. From the Profile drop-down list, select the management profile.
4. From the menu on the left, expand Subsystems > Trust Management and select ID Certificates.
5. The top part of the page shows the three identity certificate groups (loadbalancer, main and management) - these map to three clustered keystores. Choose the keystore that you want to change the password for and then click 'change password' button.
6. This will present a pop-up as follows:
7. Provide appropriate values for the current password and the new password and click on 'Save'
If it is required to change the Truststore password, then follow a similar process to the above, but in step 4, go to Subsystems > Trust Management > Trust Certificates
Choose the Truststore that you want to change the password for and then click 'change password' button as before
Comments are disabled on these articles if you require help contact firstname.lastname@example.org.