This article is intended to help users add self-signed certificates in safari in-order to stop the security popup prompts
Adding the certificate
1. On safari navigate using https to the desired sample page
2. When you get the Certificate not trusted popup click on show Certificate
3. Click on the checkbox to always trust the site, click on the Trust drop arrow, verify that the three selections are all set to always trust and click continue.
4. Enter your credentials to authorise when prompted and click update settings
5. You should now be able to browse to the desired url without any security popups.
Comments are disabled on these articles if you require help contact firstname.lastname@example.org.