Connecting to gateway via the CLI
- Connect to the machine locally running the FCSDK
- Navigate to the CLI's directory e.g. cd /opt/cafex/cli
- Start the cli.sh e.g. ./cli.sh
- When prompted for credentials, enter the appropriate username and password
- To terminate a CLI session press: Ctrl+Z
Confirm there is no media broker
Check there is no media broker already attached by executing the following command:
if no media broker is present this message will appear near the end of the list
"media-brokers : not present"
Adding a media brokers
Execute the following commands inside the CLI:
- update gateway-configuration
- add media-brokers
- set control-connection:control-hostaddress <IP address>
- add sip-network-rtp
- set local-address-cidr all
- set local-port-range-start 17000
- set local-port-range-finish 18000
- add webrtc-client-rtp
- set source-pattern-cidr all
- add public-local-ports
- set public-address <IP Address>
- set public-port 16000
- set local-address <IP Address>
- set local-port 16000
- save (repeat the save command until returned to just:
"gateway >" no quotes).
Check the media broker works
Repeat the command:
this should now display the above details added for the media broker towards the end of the list.
Comments are disabled on these articles if you require help contact email@example.com.