Connecting to FAS via the CLI
- Navigate to the FAS's bin directory e.g. cd <FAS_INSTALL_DIR>/bin
- Start the JBoss CLI e.g. ./jboss-cli.sh
- Using the 'connect' command, connect to the master host of the required FAS cluster, specifying its address and the management port e.g. connect <ADDRESS>:9999
- When prompted for credentials, enter the appropriate username and password
- To terminate a CLI session type: quit
NOTE: Once connected use 'ctrl + backspace' to delete a command
Creating a Custom Infinispan Cache
The following command can be used to create a cache named MyAdapterCache within a specified cache-container:
Above command will create a cache with name MyAdapterCache , in cache-container container-shared with SYNC mode.
Once new cache is created and its details will have been written to JBoss's domain.xml.
Comments are disabled on these articles if you require help contact firstname.lastname@example.org.